Monthly Archives: July 2015
Name: Glenn Cunningham
Birthdate: October 4th
College Major: Biology/Chemistry
Why did you start at Denali: I opened the company October 1st, 2012 because of 3 things: 1. I’ve always wanted to work for myself (not having a boss you hate is kinda cool) 2. I want to live financially free and not be confined by a company telling me what I’m worth. (I’ll determine that thank you…) 3. I love helping people, it’s the best feeling in the world.
Best Experience in the company: Watching young professionals grow and develop on a daily basis.
What do you like most about working at Denali: Working with great people, the positive environment, massive growth potential, and being able to travel at will.
- What’s is your favorite movie? Answer: No favorite, just nothing scary. I like to sleep at night.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Answer: When I was a kid I remember drawing a picture of a man wearing a suit, holding a briefcase and standing in front of a tall building. We were supposed to draw what we wanted to do when we grew up…its funny how your visions become realities if you work hard.
- Do you have any irrational fears? What? Answer: Chimpanzees. No, seriously chimpanzees. They’re crazy and can’t be trusted.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Answer: cleaning the bathroom
- Morning person or night person? Answer: Night person for sure. I played poker for a living through college so I’ve never been a morning person.
- Would you rather live in the country or city? Answer: Really? COUNTRY!
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do? Answer: Invest 90% of it and play with the other 10%
- If you could stay one age forever, what would it be? Answer: 28. You’re still in your 20s but more mature than the beginning of them.
- What is one thing most people do not know about you? Answer: I’m a country guy at heart. I wear a suit and own a company during the day but bring me back down south and you’ll find me shooting guns, riding 4-wheeler, fishing, and staying outdoors 95% of the time.
- What is one talent you wish you had? Answer: Hit a golf ball like the pros.
When I’m home I love to ride 4-wheelers.
Back in Arkansas, I went gator hunting for a reptile biology class. (we didn’t kill them, we surgically implanted tracking devices and helped set state laws on hunting)
I was a collegiate cheerleader and competed nationally. (They paid my tuition)
My Throwback picture…No caption needed