About Me: Account Executive Stephanie Julian
Name: Stephanie Julian
Position: Account Executive
Birthdate: December 18th
College Major: Criminal Justice and Sociology
Why did you start at Denali: I wanted the opportunity to start in an entry level position and learn from the ground up. With Denali being a 100% merit based company, I have been able to demonstrate my work ethic, help other people, and get rewarded for it, which is exactly what I was looking for.
Best Experience in the company: I love being rewarded for hard work. I set a goal with Glenn, hit it, and earned the right to travel out to Boston to help train with another client we work with. I learned a ton and had fun while doing it!
What do you like most about working at Denali: My favorite part about working with Denali is the ability to train and coach other people. I love watching people grow and develop and it is a great feeling to know I had a hand in it.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Happy by Pharrell Williams.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Volleyball, it brings out my competitive side.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Laundry
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Most people like to say I look like the Wendy’s girl….
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? I do what I want #independentwoman
- What do you miss most about being a kid? No worries, besides what you were doing after school.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? My car
- What is one thing most people do not know about you? I’m obsessed with Mountain Dew
- Favorite TV show? Tv, this girl doesn’t watch it.
I love kids! I’m the favorite cousin. On holidays, you can find me at the kids’ table.
With that being said, I also love dogs! I’m the go to dog sitter. One day I will have my own! Until then, I will play with everyone else’s dogs.
A little throw back. I carry it in my wallet, just ask and I’ll show you.