Denali Executives Inc.- Get to know us! HR edition
Name: Kerri Connaughton
Position: Human Resource Director
Birthdate: May 16th
College Major: Early Childhood Education
Why did you start at Denali: I wanted to get my foot in the door with a company and gain experience in Human Resources. Denali offered me that and I have the opportunity to grow with the company.
Best Experience in the company: The traveling! I went to the Kentucky Derby, Atlantis, Dallas- just to name a few!
What do you like most about working at Denali: Since I moved from a much smaller town in Arkansas to Indianapolis, I did not know a lot of people at all here. I have made a lot of life long friends from working at Denali. Denali has brought me out of my shell as well. I was a very shy person before working here!
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson – I mean come on this song was written for me!
- What is one of your favorite quotes? This is your world. Shape it or someone else will.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Horseback riding
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Folding the laundry is the worst!
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? I don’t see it but I have several people say Miley Cyrus.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? I Do My Own Thing
- What do you miss most about being a kid? No bills.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? I bought one of my horses!
- What is one thing most people do not know about you? I’m a lifetime Girl Scout.
- Favorite TV show? Breaking Bad but if I had to pick one that is currently on, Lip Sync Battle
My horse that is at my parent’s farm in Arkansas
I competed in Barrels and Poles before moving to Indianapolis
I have stood up on EVERY horse I have owned!
My Furbabies- Sassy, Cooper, and Bentley
Just a throw back picture! Sassy even as a kid…
Posted on April 17, 2015, in business, Leadership, WORK and tagged animals, business, coach, competitive, Consultant, consulting, denali executives, Horse, hr, Human Resource, proffessional. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.